Monday Musings #53
Monday Musings is a post in which I talk about my writing goals for the upcoming week. My last post has already been a month ago… Woops. But I promise to do better this month. I promise!
Anyway, my resolutions for this year were:
- Write at least 4 days a week. Doesn’t matter what I write: could be working on my manuscript, writing posts for my blog, anything writing-related. Editing counts too. => I did manage to do this, but I wrote mostly posts for my book review blog, I Heart Reading. Still, writing is writing, and I did also finish See All Evil and published the updated manuscript, so that’s progress too!
- Blog more regularly. I’m aiming at at least 2 times a week, but honestly, I’ll be glad if I make it 1 time a week as well. => I did blog about once a week on this blog, and I blogged regularly on I Heart Reading, so I’m counting this as a win for now.
- Eat healthier. This is an overall goal, and of course there can be cheat moments. I’m not saying no to French fries for a whole year, haha. => I didn’t do too bad last month, and I exercised a lot, so that’s good too!
- Finally take the book marketing course I signed up for aaaaaages ago. => No progress yet.
- Spend more quality time with my family and friends, since that’s the most important thing in life. => So true, and I did do some fun things with friends this past month! Hopefully I’ll manage to keep up the momentum.
As for this week, my writing goals (and other goals) are:
- Write two posts on my author blog.
- Re-publish Valentina and the Haunted Mansion (Valentina’s Spooky Adventures #1) now that my rights have returned to me.
- Re-publish the paperback version of Valentina and the Haunted Mansion.
- Re-publish the hardcover version of Valentina and the Haunted Mansion.
- Write and schedule five reviews on I Heart Reading.
- Finish my two paintings in progress and blog about it.
- Put up the Valentine’s Day decorations.
- Print pictures of 2019 for in my photo album (I didn’t manage to make one with the 2018 pictures until I was on pregancy leave… Yep, I have a ton of years to catch up on).
- Exercise at least 5 times this week (1 time down already).
- Write 5k in Hear All Evil (Academy of the Wicked #2).
What are your goals for this week?