Unlike most other months, I actually managed to finish a lot of my October goals, and I’m quite happy with all my progress so far! I finished a short story for the Witching Hour: Zodiac Anthology, I wrote the third book in The Adventures of Marisol Holmes Series, The Wolf of the Baskervilles, I wrote and edited a story called Princess of Dreams for a Sleeping Beauty box set I’m participating in, I wrote and edited the manuscript for Wicked Blood, the first book in the Blood Witch series, and I promoted all the box sets I’m participating in. Overall, it was an incredibly busy but productive month!
Here are my goals for November. As usual, I’m participating in NaNoWriMo!
- Finish rewriting the first 30k of Symphony of the Departed (Allegro Academy #1).
- Format Symphony of the Departed and submit to a box set I’m participating in.
- Write my book for NaNoWriMo: Confessions of a Teenage Warlock (YA Fantasy).
- Go through edits of The Wolf of the Baskervilles (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #3).
- Make a book release schedule for next year.
- Review three books for Ind’Tale Magazine (total: 0/3).
- Write at least two posts per week on my blog.
- Contact font designer for A Monstrous Beauty.
- Set up A Monstrous Beauty for pre-order on Amazon.
- Write Wonderland Wars: villain book (still untitled).
- Write Wonderland Wars: hero book (still untitled).
- Write first draft of Fae Academy series.
- Cover reveal for Fae Academy series.
- Send out newsletter for this month.
- Finish complete rewrite of Symphony of the Departed (Allegro Academy #1).
What are your goals for this month?