Monthly Goals October 2019
I’m starting to think time is cursed and the hours at just flying by at rocket-speed. September went by even faster than August. I’m in serious need of some down-time I think. But Halloween and Christmas are coming up, and those are my favorite times of the year.
Anyway, I did already tackle some things in October, and I have a lot more items on my plate. A full to-do list, but I’m in full-on writing mode!
- Contact font designer for the book cover of A Monstrous Beauty, now that the design itself is finished.
- Finish writing part two of A Monstrous Beauty.
- Make A Monstrous Beauty available for preorder on Amazon.
- Format and prepare the paperback of A Monstrous Beauty.
- Finish writing short story / novella for the Witching Hour: Zodiac Anthology (the zodiac sign I got signed up for is Aries!)
- Finish writing the manuscript for The Wolf of the Baskervilles (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #3).
- First round of editing for The Wolf of the Baskervilles (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #3).
- Write first part of Sleeping Beauty Retelling (still untitled).
- Edit first part of Sleeping Beauty Retelling for a box set I’m participating in.
- Finish writing manuscript for Wicked Blood (Blood Witch Series #1).
- Edit manuscript for Wicked Blood (Blood Witch Series #1).
- Promote Wicked Blood (Blood Witch Series #1) on release day of the box set.
- Send out newsletter for this month.
- Write outline for Wonderland Wars, villain book (still untitled).
- Write outline for Wonderland Wars, hero book (still untitled).
- Update information about my books on Goodreads and forums I requent.
- Set up the first book in the Academy for the Wicked series for preorder.
- Promote the box set I’m part of with the prequel novella to Academy for the Wicked.
- Write at least two posts per week on my blog.
- Review three books for Ind’Tale Magazine (total: 0/3).
- Finish rewriting Symphony of the Departed (Allegro Academy #1).