My list of monthly goals for October 2019 is here, in case you want to check out my insane list of goals for this month.
Here’s a rundown of my goals for last week, the ones I reached are scratched through:
Finish writing shortstory / novella for the Witching Hour: Zodiac Anthology (the zodiac sign I got signed up for is Aries!) Writefirst part of Sleeping Beauty Retelling (still untitled). Editfirst part of Sleeping Beauty Retelling for a box set I’m participating in. Finish writing manuscript for Wicked Blood (Blood Witch Series #1). Edit manuscript for Wicked Blood (Blood Witch Series #1). Promote Wicked Blood (Blood Witch Series #1) onrelease day of the box set. Send outnewsletter for this month. Review three books for Ind’Tale Magazine (total: 3/3). Promote the box set I’m part of with the prequel novella to Academy for the Wicked.
Yes, crazy or not, but I finished all my goals for last week! Wow!
This week’s goals are still quite ambitious, but maybe slightly less so:
- Contact font designer for the book cover of A Monstrous Beauty, now that the design itself is finished.
- Finish writing the manuscript for The Wolf of the Baskervilles (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #3).
- First round of editing for The Wolf of the Baskervilles (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #3).
- Set up the first book in the Academy for the Wicked series for preorder.
- Write at least two posts per week on my blog (get at least six posts pre-scheduled).
- Work on outline for Wonderland Wars, villain book (still untitled).
- Update information about my books on Goodreads and forums I frequent.
- Promote Kingdom of Thorns and Dreams when it releases on October 15.
What are your goals for this week?