Monday Musings #48
Monday Musings is a post in which I talk about my writing goals for the upcoming week, and the progress I made on my goals for the past week.
My list of monthly goals for October 2019 is here, in case you want to check out my insane list of goals for this month.
Here’s a rundown of my goals for last week, the ones I reached are scratched through:
Finish writing shortstory / novella for the Witching Hour: Zodiac Anthology (the zodiac sign I got signed up for is Aries!) Writefirst part of Sleeping Beauty Retelling (still untitled). Editfirst part of Sleeping Beauty Retelling for a box set I’m participating in. Finish writing manuscript for Wicked Blood (Blood Witch Series #1). Edit manuscript for Wicked Blood (Blood Witch Series #1). Promote Wicked Blood (Blood Witch Series #1) onrelease day of the box set. Send outnewsletter for this month. Review three books for Ind’Tale Magazine (total: 3/3). Promote the box set I’m part of with the prequel novella to Academy for the Wicked.
Yes, crazy or not, but I finished all my goals for last week! Wow!
This week’s goals are still quite ambitious, but maybe slightly less so:
- Contact font designer for the book cover of A Monstrous Beauty, now that the design itself is finished.
- Finish writing the manuscript for The Wolf of the Baskervilles (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #3).
- First round of editing for The Wolf of the Baskervilles (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #3).
- Set up the first book in the Academy for the Wicked series for preorder.
- Write at least two posts per week on my blog (get at least six posts pre-scheduled).
- Work on outline for Wonderland Wars, villain book (still untitled).
- Update information about my books on Goodreads and forums I frequent.
- Promote Kingdom of Thorns and Dreams when it releases on October 15.
What are your goals for this week?