Monthly Goals September 2019
August flew by in the blink of an eye. I sometimes wonder how it’s even possible for time to go by so fast. Overall, I’m pretty happy of my progress in August, although I hope to do even better in September. Here are my goals for September:
- Finish writing part two of A Monstrous Beauty.
- Finalize the book cover for A Monstrous Beauty in cooperation with the book cover designer.
- Format and prepare paperback version of A Monstrous Beauty.
- Finish writing the manuscript for The Wolf of the Baskervilles (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #3).
- First round of editing for The Wolf of the Baskervilles (The Adventures of Marisol Holmes #3).
- Write at least two posts per week on my blog.
- Review three books for Ind’Tale Magazine (total: 0/3).
- Finish rewriting Symphony of the Departed (Allegro Academy #1).
- Work on an outline for first book in RH academy series.
- Finish first draft for first book in RH academy series.
- Work on manuscript Wicked Blood (Blood Witch #1).
- Write an outline for Wonderland Wars.
- Finish outlining the Sleeping Beauty retelling I’m working on for the Kingdom of Thorns and Dreams box set.
- Update information about my books on forums I’m participating in, on my website and on Goodreads.
What are your goals for this month?