I didn’t do too bad on my January goals, so I’m keeping up the process and decided to set some goals for myself this February. I had intended to post this yesterday, but as usual, life got in the way…So I hope I do better this month!
Here are my February goals:
- Proofread The Sign of The Serpent prior to launch in late February.
- Write a short story per week (total: 0/4).
- Finish rewrite of Allegro Academy Book #1: Symphony of the Departed.
- Figure out what to do with my Angel of Death Series.
- Write two blog posts on my author blog per week (total: 1/8).
- Post at least once a week on my Sims4 Stories blog (total: 0/4).
- Write five reviews for I Heart Reading (total: 0/5).
- Write another five reviews for I Heart Reading (total: 0/5).
- Review three books for Ind’Tale Magazine (total: 0/3).
- Write first draft of YA Warlock Book #1 (total: 0/60k words).
- Work on the sequel of Ghost Slayer (total: 0/60k words).
- Related to the two previous goals, write 2k words a day.
- Come up with story idea for box set I’m participating in.
- Prepare for the book tour of The Sign of The Serpent.
- Launch The Sign of The Serpent end of February.
What are your goals for this month?