Monthly Goals October 2018
Okay, I’ll be honest. I haven’t done a monthly goals post in a while. The main reason is… I’ve been tired. The whole summer, I’ve felt tired. Stressed. And I needed some time off. A lot of things happened too, things that I’ll talk about on my blog, but not just yet.
- Rewrite / Revise Allegro Academy #1, the first book in the Allegro Academy series. Progress: 4/14 chapters.
- Finish writing my reviews for Ind’Tale Magazine (Total: 0/3).
- Rewrite / Revise The Sign Of The Serpent, the second book in The Adventures of Marisol Holmes series. This series will be re-published by Firefly Hill Press, and I’m very excited about that.
- Prepare for the cover reveal for Murder in Mind. The cover looks amazing, by the way!
- Write 5 reviews on my book review blog. (Total: 0/5).
- Write two blog posts on my blog per week, starting this week. (Total: 0/6).
- Add Murder in Mind on Goodreads.
- Add a page for Murder in Mind on my blog.