Since I didn’t post last week, I’m combining two weeks into one.
Goals for week one (April 2 – April 9):
Schedule articles about “Real Haunted Houses” for the month. Total: 4/4 Finish reviews for Ind’Tale Magazine and send them out. Schedule two additional posts for on this blog for last week. Total: 0/2 Schedule review for TV series “Requiem” for on the blog. Set up and schedule newsletter for April 8.
- Set up and schedule newsletter for April 15.
Post regularly in the Ghost Slayer Release Event: Total: 4/4
Goals for next week (April 9 – April 16):
- Rewrite / revise chapters 1 through 5 of Allegro Academy Book One. Total: 0/5
- Schedule posts on the Monster House Books Blog.
- Finish remaining parts of article. Total: 0/4
- Send article to editor so it can be checked.
- Write 10k additional words in the first draft of The Sign of The Serpent, the second book in The Adventures of Marisol Holmes Series.
- Get 5 email exchanges for Ghost Slayer this week.
- Post regularly in the Ghost Slayer Release Event. Total: 0/4
- Brush up Murder in Mind and send to potential publisher.
- Pitch new story idea to potential publisher.
Fingers crossed I do as well on these goals as I did last week. Do you have any writing goals for this week?