Monthly Goals April 2018
So, I have a confession to make. I haven’t been doing that well on my monthly goals each month. I know, I know, I’m sorry!
But, I have been making some progress at least, and some is better than none… right?
Here’s a rundown of my goals for April:
- Write two blog posts on my blog per week. Total: 0/8.
- Rewrite / Revise Allegro Academy #1, the first book in the Allegro Academy series.
- Schedule all posts for this month on the Monster House Books Blog.
- Finish writing my reviews for Ind’Tale Magazine (Total: 0/3).
- Finish part two of my article, and send to editor.
- Write first draft of The Sign of the Serpent, the second book in The Adventures of Marisol Holmes Series.
- Prepare for the release of Ghost Slayer on April 24. Yaaaaay!
- Do at least 6 newsletter exchanges.
- Write my newsletter for the month and send it to subscribers.
What are your goals for htis month?