Monthly Goals March 2018
Where has the month gone? It seems like just yesterday, it was still February… And now, it’s already March!
Here’s a rundown of my goals for March:
- Write a short story a week. This week already counts for that, which means 5 stories this month!
- Write two blog posts on my blog per week. Total: 0/8.
- Rewrite / Revise Allegro Academy #1; the first book in the Allegro Academy series.
- Schedule all my posts for this month on the Monster House Books blog.
- Finish writing my reviews for Ind’Tale Magazine (Total: 0/3)
- Make sufficient progress on my article to send it to the editor.
- Finish working on a presentation for the article.
- Write first draft of The Sign of the Serpent, the second book in the Adventures of Marisol Holmes Series.
What are your goals for this month?