January became very busy very fast…And now it’s already February! Busy times ahead again, with lots of work deadlines, other deadlines, you name it, but luckily, I’ll also (hopefully) have some time for writing. I’m starting to get back into the flow of things with work after the Christmas holidays. Here are my writing goals for next month:
- Write a short story a week. That’s 4 stories in this month, since the last week of February is only three days and counts as March for this.
- Finish outline for The Sign of The Serpent, the second book in The Adventures of Marisol Holmes Series.
- Finish back cover copy for The Sign of The Serpent.
- Write two blog posts on my blog per week. Total: 0/8.
- Rewrite / Revising Allegro Academy #1, the first book in the Allegro Academy series.
- Schedule all my posts for this month on the Monster House Books blog.
- Finish writing my reviews for Ind’Tale Magazine (Total: 0/3).
- Write first draft for the second book in the Ghost Slayer series, still untitled.
- Finish writing the Snoebels, Cat Detective: Piggy Bank Plunder, the first book in this series.
- Edit and format Snoebels, Cat Detective: Piggy Bank Plunder for eBook and paperback.
- Make sufficient progress on my article and send it to editor by the end of the second week of February.
So, that’s my schedule for this month. What are your writing goals for 2018?