Monday Musings #43
Just like it’s been ages since I’ve done a Monthly Goals post (which I’ve just remedied by posting a new one here) it’s also been eons since I’ve done a Monday Musings post. Well, time to remedy that.
Monday Musings is a post in which I talk about my writing goals for the upcoming week, and the progress I made on my goals for the past week.
Here are my goals for next week.
- Schedule all blogs posts for the first two weeks of January (0/4).
- Finish reviews for Ind’Tale Magazine and send them out.
- Finish short story for this week (the story for the Ghost Slayer Series).
- Write 10k words in first draft of The Sign of The Serpent, the second book in The Adventures of Marisol Holmes Series.
- Finish the fourth round of edits for A Study in Shifters, the first book in The Adventures of Marisol Holmes Series.
- Schedule all posts for this month on the Monster House Books Blog (0/4) and crosspost on this blog.
- Finish writing short article (0/2500 words) due January 15.
That’s it from me for this week. Do you have any writing goals you’re going to work on this week?