Monthly Goals June 2017
- Write a short story a week. That means five stories for this month.
- Finish first draft of this month’s WIP, which is the first book in the Marisol Holmes series.
- Write two blog posts on my blog per week.
- Format the paperback for Sally Sleuth and the Missing Mice.
- Set up a blog tour for Sally Sleuth and the Missing Mice.
- Edit and format The Gatekeeper Series Book One.
- Have a cover reveal for The Gatekeeper Series Book One.
- Set up page and Goodreads page for The Gatekeeper Series.
- Have a cover reveal for Ghost Slayer.
- Set up page and Goodreads page for Ghost Slayer.
- Finish writing Snoebels, Cat Detective.
- Edit and format Snoebels, Cat Detective.
- Write first draft of horror novella for anthology.
- Edit horror novella for anthology and submit.
- Finish #JanuaryWIP.
What are your goals this month?