Monthly Goals May 2017
It’s that time of the month again! Here are my goals for the month of May.
- Write a short story a week. That’s 4 or 5 stories this month, depending on whether I write the last story in May, or later in the week when it’s already June.
- Send out my monthly newsletter. I’m sending this out next week on Monday.
- Finish first draft of this month’s work in progress, #MayWIP.
- Write two blog posts on my blog per week.
- Write and edit Snoebels, Cat Detective.
- Set up a cover reveal, release blitz and blog tour for Snoebels, Cat Detective.
- Format Snoebels, Cat Detective and the paperback for Sally Sleuth and The Missing Mice.
- Publish Snoebels, Cat Detective.
- Set up blog tour for Sally Sleuth and The Missing Mice.
- Rewrite / edit Allegro Academy #1.
- Edit short story for anthology for Patchwork Press.
- Finish beat sheet for story and WIP2.
- Set up Pinterest board for WIP2.
- Write sample chapter for WIP2 and send to publisher.
- Format books for Fear Front Publishing that I edited last month in eBook formats.
- Format books for Fear Front Publishing in paperback format.
- Finish client edit #1.
- Finish client edit #2 (second round of edits).
- Finish client edit #3 (critique).
- Finish #JanuaryWIP.
That’s a lot, and I’m sure I’ll come up with more items to keep myself busy in the next month. I hope I can at least scratch some items off my list.