Monday Musings #41
Monday Musings is a post in which I talk about my writing goals for the upcoming week, and the progress I made on my goals for the past week.
I don’t have a list of goals for last week because I’ve been a bad author and haven’t been able to keep up with Monday Musings. But here are my goals for this week:
- Write one short story for #AShortStoryAWeek.
- Finish beat sheet for WIP2.
- Set up Pinterest board for WIP2.
- Write sample chapter for WIP2 and send to publisher.
- Write 10k words in #MayWIP.
- Write two blog posts for on my blog.
- Finish client edit #1.
- Finish client edit #2 (second round of edits).
- Finish client edit #3 (critique).
- Format books for Fear Front Publishing that I edited last month in eBook formats.
- Format books for Fear Front Publishing in paperback format.
- Edit short story for anthology for Patchwork Press.
So that’s it for me this week. Wow! A lot of goals, but luckily I have some spare time this week so hopefully I’ll be able to meet all these goals, or at least a few of them. Wish me luck.