Monthly Goals February 2017
It’s that time of the month again! Here are my goals for the month of February.
- Write a short story a week. I kept up with this during January, so now I want to continue writing a short story a week during February.
- Send out my monthly newsletter. This will go out on February 6, 2017.
- Finish first draft of this month’s work in progress, #FebruaryWIP.
- Write two blog posts on my blog per week.
- Write first five episodes for The Chronicles of Blood and schedule them to go out once a week.
- Write and edit Snoebels, Cat Detective.
- Set up a cover reveal, release blitz and blog tour for Snoebels, Cat Detective.
- Format Snoebels, Cat Detective and the paperback for Sally Sleuth and The Missing Mice.
- Publish Snoebels, Cat Detective.
- Set up blog tour for Sally Sleuth and The Missing Mice.
- Rewrite / edit Allegro Academy #1.
- Write novella for anthology.
- Finish writing #JanuaryWIP.