Author Interview with Heidi Siefkas
Today I’m interviewing Heidi Siefkas, author of “Cubicle to Cuba”. Welcome, Heidi, and thank you for answering my questions.
1) Do you think you’ve changed as an author in between writing your first book and your latest book?
2) If you could start your career as an author again, is there anything you would change?
3) What is your best memory from traveling to Cuba?
4) How is writing a travelogue different from writing an inspirational memoir, like your previous books?
5) Did you set any writing goals for 2017?
6) Are you working on something now? If so, can you tell us more about it?
About the Book
Title: Cubicle to Cuba: Desk Job to Dream Job
Author: Heidi Siefkas
In this introspective travelogue, author, speaker and adventurer Heidi Siefkas shares her transition out of the corporate world’s Cubicle Land to life on the road in Cuba and beyond. Heidi highlights another side of Cuba as well as perspective gained from years of travel to the once-forbidden island. Along the way, she seizes opportunities for adventure in Kauai, Italy, Peru, New Zealand, Australia, and other far-flung places, but always returning to Cuba for more.
Not unlike her previous books When All Balls Drop and With New Eyes, Heidi tells this story with a good dose of sass and humor in her signature down-to-earth vignettes.
Cubicle to Cuba will teach you about Cuba, but it will also inspire you to think outside the cubicle, travel more, and embark on your own Life 2.0 full of adventure.
About Heidi Siefkas
Heidi Siefkas is an author, speaker and adventurer.
Originally from small–‐town Wisconsin, Heidi hangs her hat in South Florida.
However, as an adventurer, she’s rarely home for long. The author of two inspirational books When All Balls Drop and With New Eyes, she has created the mantra
Look Up and speaks to groups worldwide. You can connect with Heidi at www.heidisiefkas.com and on Facebook and Twitter.