Monday Musings #38
The last time I did a Monday Musings post was back in March. Yes, MARCH. But anyway, I’m back, and ready to get this party started. In an ideal world, I’ll do this type of post every Monday (or almost every Monday) for the next year. Will I succeed? God knows, but I’ll try.
Monday Musings is basically a post where I talk about my writing goals for ths week, and the progress I made on my goals.
Here’s my list of writing goals for this week:
- Write 2 posts on my writing blog (aka, this blog).
- Schedule 4 posts for the future.
- Make a cover for Sally Sleuth and The Missing Mice.
- Post Sally Sleuth and The Missing Mice on Goodreads.
- Post Piggy Bank Plunder (Snoebels, Cat Detective #1) on Goodreads.
- Finish writing Piggy Bank Plunder (Snoebels, Cat Detective #1).
- Go through edits for Sally Sleuth and The Missing Mice.
- Finish first draft for Ally The Alien.
- Write one short story for #AShortStoryAWeek.
- Edit three chapters in Allegro Academy #1.
- Send out my monthly newsletter.
- Write 10k in #JanuaryWIP.
What are your goals for this week?