Monthly Goals January 2017
Each month, I write down my writing goals and then at the end of the month, I take a look at my progress. I used to do this back in 2015, but skipped it for most of 2016… and now I’m back. Here are my goals for 2017:
- Write a short story a week. Today doesn’t count (weeks start on Monday for this), so that’s 4 short stories this month.
- Send out my monthly newsletter. This goes out on Monday, January 2nd.
- Finish first draft of this month’s WIP, titled #JanuaryWIP.
- Write two posts on my blog per week.
- Rewrite / Edit Allegro Academy #1.
- Write and edit Snoebels, Cat Detective, book one.
- Publish Snoebels, Cat Detective through my own imprint / publishing house.
- Write at least 5 episodes in the serial Blood So Pure that I want to publish in February / March.
- Finish writing Ally The Alien, edit it and send to publisher.
That’s it for me (but I figure it’s more than enough for just one month!). I’ll keep you posted on my progress. Did you set any goals for this January?