Monday Musings #37
Remember Ghostslayer, my perpetual WIP that I’ve been working on for two years?
It is done. Finished. THE END.
(Let’s not talk about how I’m already outlining the sequel) And now I’ve already submitted it to a publisher, and am keeping my fingers crossed. This baby needs a good home.
This also means I made some progress on this month’s goals. Here’s what I did last week:
- Edited first 20-something (lost count) chapters of Ghostslayer. This was 45k words, but after editing, ended up being 40k words.
- Added 18k words to Ghostslayer, making the word count total 58k words.
- Edited the last 18k words of Ghostslayer.
- Wrote query and SUBMITTED it to a publisher. Yikes. Scary stuff.
- Write guest posts for book tour for Demonic Pact.
Now, here’s what I have planned for this week:
- Edit January WIP (0k/66k words)
- Write 10k in March WIP.