Monday Musings #36
I haven’t been doing well keeping up with my goals this month. I had a holiday last week, and instead of getting productive, I was lazy and didn’t do all the writing-related things I had planned. I did manage to visit family and friends that I hadn’t seen in a while, so I did do something…just not writing.
So I’m going to try and get back into the groove this week. Here are my goals for this week (more or less the same as last week):
- Write 15k in February WIP (still have to pick which WIP, I have two ideas to choose from).
- Send out monthly newsletter.
- Blog three times on my author blog.
- Set up everything for cover reveal for Demonic Pact on Friday (YEP, we’re revealing it THIS Friday).
- Finish editing the rest of Ghostslayer that I’ve written so far.
- Write a short story for the week.