Monthly Goals September
Each month, I write down my monthly goals and try to meet them. Although it doesn’t always work to keep up with all my goals, I have a feeling it might work this time. Fingers crossed! I have a ton of goals this month, so I broke them down into categories.
- Organize cover reveal for Sally Sleuth & The Missing Mice in September.
- Work on edits for Sally Sleuth & The Missing Mice.
- Write first draft of Sally Sleuth book two.
- Edit Sally Sleuth book two and submit to publisher.
- Work on edits for Demonic Pact (Angel of Death #2).
- Work with cover designer / book manager on a cover for Demonic Pact.
- Edit Allegro Academy #1.
- Edit Ghostslayer #1.
- Finish writing first draft of Ghostslayer. Currently: 40k-75k words.
- Write first draft of Confessions of a Teenage Warlock. Currently: 0k-60k words.
Horror / Dark Fiction
- Edit short story for in The Animal anthology.
- Edit short story for Girls Rock Horror Harder ezine.
- Promote The Animal on release day.
- Promote Girls Rock Horror Harder ezine on release day.
- Work on release day event for Daddy’s Boy.
- Edit Fire & Brimstone, pt. 1 and submit to publisher.