Monthly Goals for June
Each month, I write down my writing goals and then at the end of the month, I take a look at my progress. I used to do it publically, but then I quit for a few months, but now I’m back. I figure that if I make my goals public, I have more chance of finishing them. So here we go!
- Finish first draft of Demonic Pact (current word count: 40k/65-70k words).
- Work on my horror short, which I just got back from the proofreader.
- Finish first draft of Ghostslayer (current word count: 40k/65-70k words).
- Continue writing a short story every week (that means 4 short stories).
- Outline Angel Assassin. (I plan to write this during CampNaNo July)
- Write the first part in my dark fiction serial, Fire & Brimstone. (word count: 0k/8-10k words).
- Work on my “Penny Dreadful” novella, Faithless (not at all inspired by the awesome TV series).
- Send out my newsletter (which goes out today, yay!)
- Work on website for my dark fiction (mini-goals: add newsletter subscription, add info about first book, and so on).
What are your goals for this month?