A to Z Challenge: A is for April Goals
The A to Z challenge is a challenge in which bloggers post every day during the entire month, and each day has a post starting with a different letter of the alphabet. The first day, the post features “A”, the second day “B”, and so on. It’s much better explained on the Blogging from A to Z website, so I’ll just refer you there.
This is my first time participating, so I don’t have a theme. I’ll be glad when I make it through the month without missing a single post.
Since I set up a list of goals at the start of every month, I’m going to blog about my goals for April today, so you all know how insane I am trying to reach all these goals.
- Write at least 50k in Demonic Pact (Angel of Death #2).
- Write a short story a week (I’m participating in the “A Story A Week” challenge this year, so I’m writing a short every week).
- Edit at least three short stories I wrote this year.
- Submit one short story to a magazine/anthology/anywhere.
- Participate in the “A to Z Challenge”, and make it to the end (fingers crossed).
- Finish first draft of Ghostslayer. I’m at 45k/70k words.
- Work on outline for Supernatural Detective series.
- Revise first five chapters of Allegro Academy #1.