Monthly Goals April 2014
Here are my goals for April 2014:
- Participate in the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge.
- Finish my CampNaNo project for this month’s camp. For this first time ever, I’m in a camp with people I know from outside NaNoWriMo, which is double exciting! My CampNaNo project is “Ghostslayer”. I wrote a 50k first draft last year, but then decided to completely turn the storyline upside down, so I’m starting from scratch again.
- Finish writing the draft for The Clumsy Magician (Weirdville #5).
- Edit The Clumsy Magician (Weirdville #5).
- Edit Gatekeeper (YA novella). Total: 16k words.
- Write short story for anthology I was invited to.
That’s it, but well, it’s more than enough. What are your goals for April?