Monthly Goals November 2013
Each month, I write down my writing-related goals and share them with the world, in an effort to achieve more of these goals. Here are the goals I wanted to achieve for October. The goals I reached are scratched through.
Write guest posts for “Valentina and the Haunted Mansion” tour, which runs from October 1st to November 1st. Visit the tour stops for the “Valentina and the Haunted Mansion” tour and interact with bloggers and readers.
- Set up a tour for “The Doll Maker” to run from November 1st to December 1st.
Answer interview questions for “Valentina and the Haunted Mansion” tour and send to bloggers. Finish editing “House of Horrors (Weirdville #2)” and send to my publisher. Finish editing “Fright Train (Weirdville #3)” and send to my publisher.
- Edit “Valentina and the Masked Mummy” and send manuscript to publisher.
- Write first draft for “Monster Hotel”. Current status: 5k/35-40k words.
Here are my goals for November 2013.
- Participate in NaNoWriMo and win. My goal is to finish the first draft of a YA manuscript, of about 65-75k words, so more than the intended NaNoWriMo word count of 50k.
- Write paper on sports law for school.
- Work on my masters paper for school. Write 10k words in the paper.
- Edit “House of Horrors” based on editor’s comments.
- Edit “Fright Train” based on editor’s comments.
What are your goals for November?