Monthly Goals October 2013
Each month, I write down my monthly writing goals in an attempt to achieve more of my goals and stop procastinating. For October, I’ll probably be pretty busy with university classes starting again, so I’ll try not to tackle too much at once!
- Write guest posts for “Valentina and the Haunted Mansion” tour, which runs from October 1st to November 1st.
- Visit the tour stops for the “Valentina and the Haunted Mansion” tour and interact with bloggers and readers.
- Set up a tour for “The Doll Maker” to run from November 1st to December 1st.
- Answer interview questions for “Valentina and the Haunted Mansion” tour and send to bloggers.
- Finish editing “House of Horrors (Weirdville #2)” and send to my publisher.
- Finish editing “Fright Train (Weirdville #3)” and send to my publisher.
- Edit “Valentina and the Masked Mummy” and send manuscript to publisher.
- Write first draft for “Monster Hotel”. Current status: 5k/35-40k words.
What are your goals for October?