Monthly Goals September 2013
I’ll have more spare time in September than I had in August, so I’m hoping to complete the following goals.
- Finish edits for “The Doll Maker”. This is a must, since the book releases in September.
- Edit “Valentina and the Masked Mummy” and “Fright Train” (Weirdville #3), and submit them to my publisher.
- Write guest posts for upcoming book tours “Fractured” and “Valentina and the Haunted Mansion”.
- Reply to interview questions for both tours and make sure everything is ready to go.
- Revise and edit chapters 6-9 of Ghostslayer (around 30k words).
- Finish writing the first draft of Ghostslayer (which means adding about 30k words).
Additional goals if by some miracle I manage to finish the first:
- Finish writing first draft The Witch’s Soul (currently at 14k/60-70k words).
- Edit “Spiritwalker” (Allegro Academy #1).
- Reach 30k in non-fiction book about hauntings.
What are your goals for September?