Monthly Goals July
Each month, I’ll write down my monthly goals. This month is the start of the summer holidays. I was initially hoping that would mean more time to write, but it may turn out the other way around. I’ve got quite a few holidays out of the country scheduled. Either way, here’s my list of goals for July:
- Write first draft of Valentina and the Masked Mummy (third picture book in the Valentina’s Spooky Adventures series).
- Write first draft of Train to Hell (working title), the third book in the Weirdville Series.
- Edit Valentina and the Whackadoodle Witch.
- Self-edit Valentina and the Masked Mummy and send to editor.
- Self-edit Train to Hell (working title) and send to editor.
Here are my bonus goals for if I have extra spare time in July.
- Revise chapters six to nine of Ghostslayer.
- Finish writing the first draft of Ghostslayer.
- Write the first draft of Monster Hotel (0k/35-40k words).
- Edit Andante (Allegro Academy #1): 0/15 chapters edited.
- Write synopsis for Nightstalker and/or Blood Witch (both YA Paranormal Romance stories).
What are your goals for July?