Monthly Goals June 2013
Each month, I’ll write down my writing goals for this month. Since I have exams coming up in June (from June 1st to June 22nd) I’ll spend most of my time studying as opposed to writing, so I’ll save most of my ‘larger’ writing goals fo the summer holidays in July and August. Either way, here are my goals for this month.
- Finish the edits on Fractured (Mirrorland #1).
- Finish edits on second chapter book in the Weirdville series, House of Horrors (working title).
- Write an outline for Monster Hotel (MG Fantasy).
- Start writing the first draft of Monster Hotel. Goal: 10k/40k-50k.
- Rewrite chapters six to nine of Ghostslayer (this will probably be after June 22nd).
- Finish writing Ghostslayer (about 30k to go). This will also be after June 22nd.
So, what are your goals for this month?