Wednesday Weekly Goals (15)
Each week, I write down my goals and progress for the week. These were my goals for last week. Projects completed are scratched through, and progress is updated on projects I’m still working on.
Finish edits for Fractured (Mirrorland #1). Current status: edited 2/12 chapters. I’ll try to do two chapters a day.NOT COMPLETED. Current status: 6/12 chapters edited. Write first draft of House of Horrors (Weirdville #2). Current status: 5k/15k words.NOT COMPLETED. Current status: 10k/12-15k words. Write outline for Allegro (Allegro Academy #3), while the story is still fresh. Probably won’t get started on writing this till July though.COMPLETED.
I added one more project, namely finish writing a 10k words paper on the proportionality of penalties in the Belgian law system. I’m now at 6k words, so I need to write another 4k and the bibliography.
On the plus side, VALENTINA AND THE HAUNTED MANSION released yesterday. I’ve been celebrating the release, and am awaiting my copies in the mail. A free short story of mine will release tomorrow, so stay tuned for more info.
Here are my goals for next week:
- Finish edits for Fractured (Mirrorland #1). Current status: edited 6/12 chapters.
- Write first draft House of Horrors (Weirdville #2). Current status: 10k/12-15k words.
- Edit House of Horrors (Weirdville #2).
- Finish writing paper for university. Current status: 6k/10k words.
- Add bibliography to paper for university. Edit the paper and send to professor.