Wednesday Weekly Writing Goals #5
Each Wednesday, I will mention my progress on my weekly goals, and tell you my new goals for the week. This is way for me to keep track of my progress.
Here are my goals for this week:
- Edit chapter four and five of Ghostslayer (around 10k words).
- Write first draft Valentina and the Masked Mummy (picture book).
- Revise chapter six, seven, eight and nine of Ghostslayer (around 20-30k words).
- Write 20k words in Ghostslayer (currently 50k/80k words -> reach 70k/80k words).
- Critique a chapter for my critique partners.
- Revise chapter five Allegro Academy and send to critique partners.
Phew! That’s quite a lot. I have the week off, so I’m hoping to get a lot done, but it’s still a huge pile of work. I just want to finish Ghostslayer, at least the first draft, since I’ve been working on it for ages.
Happy writing! What are your goals for this week?