One of my New Year’s resolutions is to keep track of my writing goals each month and to write them down on this blog.
Here are my goals for February:
- Edit chapter four and five of Ghostslayer (around 10k words).
- Revise chapter six, seven, eight and nine of Ghostslayer (around 20-30k words).
- Write until the end of the first draft of Ghostslayer (currently 50/80k words).
- Write the first draft of Valentina and the Masked Mummy (picture book).
- Edit Valentina and the Masked Mummy (picture book).
- Write first draft of Demon Witch (currently 10k/60k words).
Those are my goals for February. What are your writing goals for this month?