Monthly Goals February 2013
One of my New Year’s resolutions is to keep track of my writing goals each month and to write them down on this blog.
Here are my goals for February:
- Edit chapter four and five of Ghostslayer (around 10k words).
- Revise chapter six, seven, eight and nine of Ghostslayer (around 20-30k words).
- Write until the end of the first draft of Ghostslayer (currently 50/80k words).
- Write the first draft of Valentina and the Masked Mummy (picture book).
- Edit Valentina and the Masked Mummy (picture book).
- Write first draft of Demon Witch (currently 10k/60k words).
Those are my goals for February. What are your writing goals for this month?