Every Monday, I will post a quick recap of the past week’s event. Feel free to join!
- Writing: I started on Reflected (Mirrorland #2), which is my WIP for this year’s CampNaNoWriMo June. I’m already at 15k words, which is great. I hope to finish it soon.
- Editing: After the intensive edits for Freactured (Mirrorland #1), I can’t force myself to continue editing The Sleeping Kingdom. Trust me, I LOVE that book. It’s the best book I’ve ever written. But edits are such hard work!
- Reading: Lately, I haven’t read that much, and what I’ve read mostly included true hauntings stories. During summer, I want to get started on a novel of this kind myself, so I need to be prepared. I’ve also been reading some picture books.
- Picture Books: I wrote a first draft for a picture book, Valentina and The Haunted Mansion. I know it’s a bit soon, but I’m looking at picture book publishers. Mostly because I’m curious to see how many there are out there.
- Studying: I have finals soon, so I’m stressing out like crazy. Waaah!
What have you been up to this past week?